Today, we're tasting some sweet, sweet coffee creamer. Check it out on Good Mythical MORE, the show after the show! GMMORE #1811
Check out the Mythical Society: www.mythicalsociety.com
Subscribe to GMMORE: www.youtube.com/goodmythicalmore
Watch today's GMM: youtu.be/5E0tpv8UEc0
Click the bell icon so you'll know when we add a new episode!
Get a copy of our novel, The Lost Causes of Bleak Creek @ www.bleakcreek.com
Don’t miss our weekly podcast, Ear Biscuits: applepodcasts.com/earbiscuits
Want to send us something? mythical.com/contact
Submit your Wheel of Mythicality intro video here: bit.ly/GMMWheelIntroSUBMISSIONS
Intro Animation by Dana Schechter www.danaschechter.com/
Intro & Outro Music by Mark Byers www.markaholic.com/
Supplemental Music from Extreme Production Music: www.extrememusic.com/
Mic: ‘The Mouse’ by Blue Microphones www.bluemic.com/mouse/
Get the GMM Set Gear!
* Apple AirPort Extreme: amzn.to/2NnIvvk
* Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) - MTEL2LL/A: amzn.to/2NnKXlw
* Guardian Industrial Products DH-CP-4 3 Channel Rubber Cable Ramp (Straight): amzn.to/2NdshoR
* Cartoni Focus HD Fluid Head with 3 Tube Ultra-Light Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader and Soft Case - Black: amzn.to/2X4i7X8
* ARRI SkyPanel S60-C LED Softlight (Blue/Silver, Edison): amzn.to/2YgM3km
* Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp, Silver: amzn.to/2Xa1Wwr
* Samsung UN40H5003 40-Inch 1080p LED TV (2014 Model): amzn.to/2NdMU4e
* Sony LMDA170 17" Production Video LCD Monitor, 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio, 1080p Resolution: amzn.to/2YlB9tH
* Behringer Xenyx 1002 Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British Eqs: amzn.to/2Yeeqzl
* Elgato Game Capture Card HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360 (Renewed): amzn.to/2NdOBP6
* Pyle Universal Speaker Stand Mount Holder - Heavy Duty Tripod w/ Adjustable Height from 40” to 71” and 35mm Compatible Insert - Easy Mobility Safety PIN and Knob Tension Locking for Stability PSTND2: amzn.to/2JcCpce
* JBL EON612 Portable 12" 2-Way Multipurpose Self-Powered Sound Reinforcement: amzn.to/2Ndluvm
* Bolt 500 XT 3G-SDI/HDMI Wireless TX/RX: amzn.to/2J1OeSk
* Voigtlaender 17,5/0,95 Nokton 17.5 mm-17.5 mm Lens: amzn.to/2JjUCEP
* Blackmagic Design Micro Converter SDI to HDMI (with Power Supply) BMD-CONVCMIC/SH/WPSU: amzn.to/2J6iw6y
* Panasonic H-HSA35100 F2.8 II ASPH 35-100mm Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Mount POWER Optical I.S. LUMIX G X VARIO Professional Lens: amzn.to/2RAhIul
* PANASONIC LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model, Black): amzn.to/2J9WH5S
* Decimator Design DMON-12S | 12 Channel Multi Viewer with HDMI SDI Outputs: amzn.to/2J9Xkwg
* Decimator MD-HX HDMI and SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion: amzn.to/2Ymj52c
* PANASONIC LUMIX GH4 Body 4K Mirrorless Camera, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-GH4KBODY (USA Black): amzn.to/2WZjlD6
* Blue Microphones Mouse Microphone Kc: amzn.to/2Ybu12I
(Rooster, crowing), (creature, roaring), (wheel, spinning), (clearing, throat) - Welcome to Good Mythical, More, Let's sample, some decadent coffee creamers, together.
- But first let's, take a selfie.
This, one's, called, 'yup, Definitely, Food, Poisoning'.
- Imma go full hood for this.
(groaning) - Oh no.
Yeah, yeah., So.
Whatever you ate is now the thing that you're gonna have a hard time eating.
Is, there a, - [Stevie] Broccoli.
Stevie, that happened to you recently.
You ate broccoli, - [Stevie] Yeah.
Then you got food poisoning.
Now you can't eat broccoli? - [Stevie] Yeah, broccoli's, not gonna be making an appearance in my fridge for awhile.
- Raw or cooked? - [Stevie].
I mean, it was steamed, but steamed to the point of like still nutritious.
You know, if you overcook something.
- So, it ruined both raw and cooked for you.
- [Stevie] Yeah.
It just ruined broccoli for me.
- I wonder if there's a term for that.
- [Stevie] Yeah.
- Like a German word, for..
- Poisoning the food well.
- Don't liking..
- [Stevie] Don't liking.
- Don't likinging something when you get sicking from it.
- [Stevie] Ugh.
- That's it!, That's, probably it.
- That's, not me impersonating.
Any German person, that's, just me, not being able to talk.
- [Stevie] Let's see if you get food poisoning from any of these coffee creamers.
- Yes, we're gonna guess.
- You know what we're gonna be doing? We're gonna be drinking our coffee with these creamers out of these incredible mugs, or travel mugs, that we just.
We just won! Ha, ha! - Have.
These been washed? - You think we just get access to all the products that we have here? No.
We have to win them, fair and square.
(off-screen laughing) - And are they washed before? Smell in there.
- I think it's washed.
- Hm, am I just smelling my mouth? - Are you a washer of things that you buy? Like.
If you buy a shirt do you wear? It new, or do you wash it and then wear it? - New.
- Well, drink out your mug.
- Yeah, because there's no difference in that.
- Some people wash their shirts.
Anybody wash their shirt - [Stevie] It depends on, - before they wear it? - [Stevie].
If you like, buy underwear or something, you wash 'em.
- Well yeah.
You calling my shirt underwear? - You wash your underwear before you wear 'em?, I, don't.
- [Stevie] Really? - No.
How am I supposed to know those things? - [Stevie] See, to me it's like the proximity to, anyway, here's, the creamers you're gonna be tasting.
And then this is like your bank that you can choose from when you're guessing.
International, Delights, Almond, Joy, Cinnabon, and Coldstone, Creamery's, Sweet, Cream, - We can't smell 'em.
We have to actually taste them.
- [Stevie] Coffee, mate's, Cinnamon, Toast, Crunch, Snickers, and Dove, Dark, Chocolate, Almond.
And finally, Starbucks' White, Chocolate, Mocha, flavor.
- Hm, okay.
Now, I am a coffee and creamer man.
I am a purist when it comes..
- Yeah, not flavored coffee.
to the creamer.
I, abstain, I'll, go so far as to say, I, abhor, flavored, creamer.
- [Stevie] It just makes me feel too naughty., I can't, allow myself that pleasure.
- Oh gosh, it's.
You gotta try wearing your underwear without washing it.
If you wanna feel naughty.
- Well do that, and then return them.
When you get real naughty.
- Oooh! Wear, a bathing suit in the dressing room without underwear on and put it back on the rack, that's, real naughty! - [Stevie] Do.
Not do that., You know what else I've recently discovered I don't like because it makes me feel too naughty, is croutons.
It is, I'm.
The only one, - My wife will take some croutons off of a salad.
- [Stevie] I'm.
The only one I've ever met that does not like croutons.
It just doesn't, - Oh well, Jessie takes them off, because of the carbs.
- [Stevie] Well yeah, that's what's in the back of my mind, my subconscious, but I'm, just like this is supposed to be a healthy experience.
And these things are ruining it.
- Ruining it.
- Ruining it.
- Okay, I've got it narrowed down to three.
- This is tough.
The coffee burnt? Or does the creamer taste burnt? - I don't know.
- It's very sweet.
Of course, all of these are gonna be sweet.
- All right.
- [Stevie] You want a three two one? - Yeah, let's do a three two one.
- [Stevie] Kay, three, two one.
- I think it's.
The Dove Chocolate Almond.
- White Chocolate, I think it's white chocolate.
Both picked up on chocolate.
I'm gonna say white chocolate mocha.
- [Stevie] You're.
- Oh, it's Snickers? - Snickers.
- [Stevie] Yeah.
- Yeah, I knew that, that was my other guess.
- I did not get a um, - [Stevie] Like is that not the naughtiest thing? Like, what, you're going to put Snickers in your coffee in the morning? Like you're going to just wake up and put Snickers in your coffee? I need to be a Snickers in my coffee person, that's, what I need.
- I mean, I bet you the people with Snickers in their coffee are happier than people without Snickers in their coffee.
- [Stevie] I think so, it's, such a bold, choice.
- Listen, guys, we're gonna be saying this about all of these though.
- [Stevie] But it's, a candy! - They're all decadent.
- All right.
So I gotta make sure that this is..
- It's, not a perfect system.
This is a perfect mug.
- Oh man, yeah, it's like holding a can.
It was two cans stacked on each other, but it's, a coffee.
Right? - [Stevie] It's just.
We put a lot of time and energy into picking that very specific vessel, because we wanted a lot of room.
You gotta be able to hold a lot of coffee in your mug.
You want it to fit in your car.
What is it called?? Cupholder.
And also, the top is really cool because it's spill-proof, if you close it tightly enough, which is another factor.
- It's low profile.
- [Stevie] And it's, just cool looking.
- You know, what? I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is right? Now., Look at that.
Look at that, I'm doing the dangle.
- [Stevie] That's, a lot.
Look at it, it's, holding., But, that's, a lot.
- Oh wow.
This is one of two different flavors.
One is it? It's, very clearly, one of two different flavors.
- You taste.
Some cinnamon in it? - Yeah, it's, either Cinnabon or Cinnamon.
Let me just really get a good taste.
(Laughs), Really, good taste.
- Woo! Again, it's like.
If I don't think of this as like a normal coffee, I can enjoy it, there's, nothing to not enjoy here.
I know what it is though.
- I think I have landed on my guess.
- [Stevie] Three, two, one.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
- [Stevie] It's Cinnabon.
What was the difference? - It's more icing-y.? I, don't, know.
- [Stevie] Have.
You had a Cinnabon lately? We've talked about cinnamon rolls, lately.
A, roll versus a bun.
- A while back.
Yeah, we talked about - [Stevie] A, Cinnabon, whoa.
- Preferring a cinnamon roll icing over a Cinnabon icing.
- I think when you're first getting introduced to coffee.
These are all very very helpful.
Things, like I.
Basically started drinking coffee in college.
Remember I would get a lot of cream.
And a lot of sugar.
- I would use honey.
- Honey, yeah, throw it in there.
And I'm, not really a black coffee guy, but I don't, put any sweetener or any sweetener in my coffee.
When I drink coffee.
- By the way.
If you wanna make sure that you can get this Mythical Society, cloak, the official, one and only, Society cloak.
You gotta sign up for 3rd, Degree Annual or Quarterly Plan by September 30th in order to be eligible.
And, then it'll come to you right when you need to have this cozy sweatshirt material, wrapping your shoulders and wrapping your head, up.
You're gonna want to have done it, so do it for the end of this month.
Now, the color, we're gonna ignore, cause that might mean..
This, one's, good., This one's.
The one I like the most.
- Okay, I got a guess.
- [Stevie] Three, two, one.
- Dove Dark Chocolate Almond.
- I was thinking, White Chocolate.
- [Stevie] It's.
The Dark Chocolate.
- Yeah, I, tasted a little bit of bitterness - It didn't seem that dark, bitterness? - Of the almond.
And the dark chocolate.
I was picking up on that.
- Coffee mate, duh., Do.
Mate is got lots of like, deals with people.
You like to be the Coffee mate person - This is tasty.
- Who has to go figure out who's gonna mate with Coffee mate today? Like.
You have a board, you know, it's a board in your room, in your office, and you go.
And you start putting all the products on there and you're like hm, who do we want to mate with today? Dove!, Let's, mate with Doves., No, let's, mate with Dove., Dove, chocolate., That's, how it goes.
- That's how they do it.
Just like picture? Different animals.
This is twisted.
- [Stevie] Yeah, but also Coffee mate's owned by Nestle, which also owns a lot.
- Yeah, everything that is on the board is just Nestle stuff., But, there's, still somebody who's making that decision.
You think it's a robot? You think it's a robot Stevie? - [Stevie] I.
Do not believe it is a robot.
- I just think your monogamy.
Frustration is showing.
- You're like, tell me about mating with doves.
- No, I'm talking about Coffee mate.
- Are you? - Coffee mate mates., I think your monogamy frustration is showing.
The one who brought it up.
- I've seen you looking at doves.
- Link wants to mate with something.
- I thought, that's.
What you said.
- I've only had one thing! You're, only letting your friend have one dollop of cream, and he wants four? You and your monogamy frustration., (off-screen, laughing) - I am not frustrated in any way.
Sorry I, brought it up.
- Dove chocolate man.
- [Stevie] It's best.
If we have a prolonged awkward silence after this., - I would, I, mean, - I'm trying to get my ratios.
- With chocolate? You're, not incorporating chocolate into your mating rituals? - You were talking about a guy looking at a board.
And it was a Dove.
- No, Dove brand.
- You should incorporate chocolate into your mating rituals.
- I don't like this at all.
- Well that's interesting., Considering, I.
Think you like what it is.
No, this is..
- [Stevie] Look at how on the coffee mug that the little flappy stays on the thing and doesn't hit you in the nose.
When you drink it.
- Oh, yeah.
- You know, what? I've got one of those blender bottles.
- It goes all the way back.
It hits me right there in between the eyes every morning.
Every morning, I mix my smoothie up, and beep, I'm like.
What am I, a dweeb? - I can't even make it flap? Over, look.
Some tension in there.
- Never gonna happen.
That one's, bad, I'm gonna guess Almond Joy.
- I think it's, Cinnamon, Toast, Crunch.
- [Stevie] It's, Cinnamon, Toast, Crunch.
- What? - Yeah.
- I didn't, taste.
Any cinnamon in it.
- Yeah, it's, not as good as the Cinnabon.
- No, it's not.
- I was expecting it to be good.
But I was like, there's.
A slight cinnamon in it I guess.
We've learned it guys.
What a let down.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee.
Mate should be the best thing ever.
What, the crap? - Look, the Coffee mate person had Cinnamon Toast Crunch on the board and said, I, wanna mate with that today.
That was a moment in history.
And now here it is.
And now that person is watching this episode of Good Mythical More, because somebody who's like, the daughter of a friend of a friend sent an email, and then they sent an email.
And then it got back to the person who makes the decision about what they're gonna do with Coffee mate, and now we're talking about them sitting in a room with a board, and what's gonna mate with Coffee mate, and they're like, that's exactly how it works.
How did they know? - Don't loop me into that, 'cause, I, still, don't, know., I will observe, I love.
The top of a Coffee mate is like, it's like Maker's.
It looks like melted wax.
The way that it opens, it's really inviting for a nice pour.
- Hold on, is this the new one? - [VOICE] No.
- No, okay, that's, more of the same.
- See, it's just, psychologically.
It just, - It makes you want to put it in things.
It makes you wanna - Pop it? - Mate it, with coffee.
- Pop it, put it, mate it with your coffee.
- All right, we'll trade.
This out., We still haven't had the Almond Joy.
We haven't had the Sweet Cream.
And we haven't had the White Chocolate.
- You know, what? We're going to eventually.
- 'cause I'm, thinkin', I'm, really gonna like Sweet, Cream, 'cause, I, mean, I, prefer just non Sweet Cream.
And that seems like it should be close.
Enough., Yeah, yeah, yeah., So, we're, getting our ratios down pat.
- I feel like a coffee scientist.
- You can also drink it without putting the top on.
- You're gonna know what this is as soon as you taste it.
- I think they've just all blended together, too much.
I would've thought you wouldn't have liked it.
- So you're saying, this is Almond Joy.
I have a hard time.
- The almond? - The coconut.
There coconut? - The coconut.
- [Stevie] It's, not Almond Joy.
- Well, okay.
- They're all blending together for me.
- All right.
Guess, this is, it's gotta be Sweet Cream.
- [Stevie] It's, not Sweet Cream.
- It's White Chocolate.
- [Stevie] Yeah.
The only Starbucks one that you've done.
- It doesn't, taste like White, Chocolate Mocha.
They got a nice, oh see.
They've got the same type of lid.
- They made it too.
They knew how psychologically inviting that was.
They went with like.
You know, more of a Starbucks-ised container.
This is very inviting., But, I, don't, know.
- It looks.
- I don't get it.
The after taste is a little white chocolate-y, but, I, don't, know, it's, not working.
Maybe it's after tasting, the other ones.
- I haven't found anything yet that is gonna replace regular just half and half for me.
- I'm getting a little impatient, I'm, just gonna do, pssh.
- Okay, well, we'll, see how that works.
- And a little bit of this.
- I'm gonna double spoon, it., That, doesn't work, either.
- I went through a black coffee.
Where I was like.
I kept taking my creamer down down down to try to get myself ready to just be a black coffee man, because there's just something, there's, a pride associated with just aww.
No thanks, just black.
You know? - There's a sick pride.
- It seemed like the type of person I wanted to be.
Then I realized, you know, what, it's a sick pride.
- Ooh, that's, good., That's, Sweet, Cream.
- [Stevie] Yeah, it's, Sweet, Cream.
- That's the best one.
- That's the best one.
Because there's, no associated flavors.
Look at that.
Now we know the last one's gonna be Almond Joy.
- But it's, Coldstone, though., So, it's, there's, a little flavor.
- I gotta taste the Almond Joy, just because I'm an Almond Joy fan.
- And I need to know if I need to be putting Almond Joy in my coffee.
- It's also the less sweet, wouldn't.
You agree? - Oh yeah, it's, just a little bit sweet.
Even, though it's got sweet in its name.
- Yeah, I go and visit my dad and his wife, and they don't drink coffee, but they have all these like, flavored pods and stuff that they'll drink recreationally.
- Flavor pods? - Flavored coffee pods and flavored.
You know? And.
Then they put flavored cream.
It's, no longer a, - Have.
You talked to him about this? - Well it's.
One is it? - Have.
Have, you said, I, don't want your flavored pods? - Well, I got up in the morning.
I mean, this was a few years back.
- Oh yeah, that's.
So clearly Almond Joy.
- I got up in the morning, I just went and I bought myself a coffee and I came back.
And so they were like, oh, just tell us what kind of coffee you like and we'll get it.
And I was like all right, - The kind you have to leave to get.
(laughing) - I was like, just non-flavored.
I tried to not impose, but., Ugh.
- Even as an Almond Joy lover.
- I gotta go back to the winner.
- Uh, as an Almond Joy lover, I'm, not really into that.
- Yeah, that didn't do it for me.
- You know what I'm into? I'm into this mug.
I got into it.
Five different ways., Maybe, seven different ways.
How, many creamers have we tasted? - [Stevie] Seven.
- Gotta go back to the goodness.
- And all seven times I, put my mouth on this.
Incredible mug, I was thankful.
I was thankful that I wasn't renting it and I owned it.
- Mm! Yeah.
Congratulations to International Delight, not the Almond Joy, but the Coldstone Creamery, flavor.
You're, the official, if we have to do it, creamer of Good, Mythical More.
- [Link] Cloak yourself in mythicality with our newest Society exclusive item, a Secret Society cloak! Sign up for the 3rd, Degree Quarterly or Annual plan by September 30th at mythicalsociety.com to be eligible.
The sweet flavor of brown sugar and cream in your coffee.What does Irish sweet cream creamer taste like? ›
The sweet flavor of brown sugar and cream in your coffee.Is sweet cream creamer sweet? ›
This dairy creamer is made with real milk and cream. Our sweet cream flavor delivers the perfect amount of sweetness and creaminess for a truly blissful cup.What flavor is Italian sweet creme? ›
Italian Sweet Crème is a blend of creamy gelato mixed with decadent buttercream frosting flavors, creating an indulgent sweet cream flavor.Does sugar free creamer taste different? ›
They don't taste like dairy milk or cream, so their flavor might take a while to get used to. Many varieties are also sweetened with sugar, or contain added thickeners and other ingredients – so always look for the natural, unsweetened varieties.What does sweet creme coffee creamer taste like? ›
Makes my coffee next level!
I love International Delight Sweet & Creamy. It was named perfectly. It tastes like whipped cream, or creamy ice cream but in liquid form.
Give your drink an Irish brogue. It's smooth and creamy, and boasts hints of vanilla. Pair that with its robust coffee flavor, and there's just one thing left to do: close your eyes, take a sip, and head for the Emerald Isle.Does Italian sweet cream taste like vanilla? ›
Italian sweet cream has a flavor like 'melted ice cream' with a hint of vanilla and almonds. When you add it to coffee, it gives a creamy texture with a mellow sweet taste.What makes Italian sweet cream different? ›
Perfect your coffee with an Italian Sweet Crème flavored creamer that is triple churned and 2x richer than milk. This non-dairy coffee creamer is lactose-free, cholesterol-free, and gluten-free. Indulgently smooth and remarkably rich, this creamer offers a silky smooth sip.What does cold stone sweet cream taste like? ›
Tasting notes: The sweet cream ice cream makes it taste like you're eating a bowl of Oreo filling. That is a high compliment. Love that they added fudge to this, too.
Half-and-half tastes similar to milk, but it's creamier and a bit more flavorful. Coffee creamer is often high in added sugar and generally much sweeter than both half-and-half and heavy cream. You can find numerous flavored varieties of coffee creamer, such as French vanilla, butter pecan, and pumpkin spice.Is half and half better than flavored creamer? ›
Pros and Cons of Half and Half
Half and half has the same vitamins and minerals as heavy cream, with a lower fat content and fewer calories per tablespoon. This might be a better swap for heavy cream or flavored creamers if you're trying to lose weight. You can find fat-free half and half at most grocery stores.
- Nutpods Almond + Coconut Creamer (Best Overall) Nutpods carton. ...
- Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Hazelnut Collagen Creamer (Best Ingredients) ...
- Califia Better Half. ...
- Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer. ...
- Laird Superfood Creamer. ...
- Rapid Fire Ketogenic Creamer (Budget Pick) ...
- Elmhurst 1925 Oat Creamer.
Cream skimmed from milk may be called "sweet cream" to distinguish it from cream skimmed from whey, a by-product of cheese-making. Whey cream has a lower fat content and tastes more salty, tangy and "cheesy".Is Irish creamer sweet? ›
On its own, Irish cream has a rich and creamy texture. It's very sweet with vanilla and chocolate tones.Is sweet cream and vanilla sweet cream the same? ›
Sweet cream is a smooth, vanilla-based add-in
Starbucks' sweet cream, however, is a vanilla-based, high-fat cream product with added sugars, imparting a sweet, syrupy flavor to your coffee drinks.
International Delight did not renew the contract with Coldstone, causing them to release a new 'Sweet & Creamy' flavor that is ANYTHING but sweet and creamy.What is sweet cream creamer? ›
Sweet Cream | Chobani® Just four ingredients—natural cream, real milk, cane sugar, and natural flavors—gives every sip of coffee a simple sweetness.Is Coffee Mate creamer sweet? ›
Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer Sweetened Original Liquid Creamer, 50.7 fl oz: Adds a rich, sweetened, creamy flavor to coffee beverages.What does French vanilla Torani taste like? ›
This indulgent flavor is reminiscent of creamy custard with a rich and smooth finish. Also available in Sugar Free.
Good Irish Cream should have a smooth, creamy texture and taste like vanilla with hints of chocolate. It should also not be overly sweet or alcoholic tasting. Look for brands that use high-quality ingredients such as real cream, whiskey and natural flavorings to ensure the best flavor possible.What does Torani English toffee taste like? ›
Use this flavor for frappes, iced coffees, smoothies, and even baking! Now you can have the creamy, buttery, almond-like taste of traditional English toffee with the convenience of this toffee flavoring syrup.Which is sweeter vanilla or French vanilla? ›
French vanilla coffee usually contains artificial sugars, so it's sweeter than plain vanilla coffee. Depending on your source, it may taste a bit like condensed milk. Some French vanilla varieties include hazelnut, providing a nutty or chocolatey taste.What is the difference between French vanilla and sweet cream? ›
The difference is in the ice cream base. French vanilla ice cream is made with egg yolks and is closer to a frozen custard (sweetened cream thickened with egg yolks), which makes it a pale-yellow color.What is substitute vanilla sweet cream? ›
A shortcut to making vanilla sweet cream cold foam is using half & half. Replace the heavy cream and milk with ⅓ cup of half & half. Get Starbucks vanilla syrup at any Starbucks location by asking if they have any available for purchase.What happened to Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Creme? ›
Our Italian Sweet Crème creamer, both regular and sugar free, isn't discontinued, we promise! There will be shortages for about a month, but it will return. Keep your eyes open! In the meantime, you can give some of our other flavors a shot.Why is there a shortage of Italian sweet cream creamer? ›
According to reports from supermarket providers in Florida and Michigan, the extreme cold weather conditions in January caused pipes to freeze and break at the plant, interfering with the creamer's production process.Is sweet cream the same as sweet foam? ›
Is sweet cream and cold foam the same? No, sweet cream and cold foam are not the same. Sweet cream is a type of cream that is made from milk and cream that is whipped into a thick, creamy consistency. Cold foam is a type of milk foam that is made by whipping air into milk.Does sweet cream ice cream taste like vanilla? ›
Sweet Cream Ice Cream was a classic summertime treat long before vanilla became popular. The cream has a lovely sweet taste that's hidden by the addition of vanilla. If made properly with high-quality ingredients, sweet cream ice cream is the perfect old fashioned treat for your summertime table.What does vanilla sweet cream cold foam taste like? ›
What does Starbucks sweet cream cold foam taste like? A fluffy vanilla cloud! It's super light and airy. It's not too sweet, so you can still taste the vanilla flavor.
While there is some sugar in the vanilla syrup, this isn't a super sweet drink at all. If you want to make your sweet cream cold brew less sweet, just use less vanilla syrup.What is the best tasting substitute for half-and-half in coffee? ›
Whole milk and heavy cream
These two ingredients are a great substitute when you're out of half and half, because these two ingredients are half and half. Since you are just making your own homemade version, this substitute will easily work as both a coffee cream and a cooking ingredient.
For the ultimate DIY sub, use equal parts light cream and whole milk. If it's heavy cream that's in your fridge, for 1 cup half-and-half, substitute ¾ cup milk plus ¼ cup heavy cream.Is it better to use creamer or sugar in coffee? ›
A coffee creamer will be the best option if you want a cup of coffee that is creamy and full of flavor. On the other hand, if you want to add something that gives your coffee more depth without as many calories, milk is a good option. Adding sugar yourself also gives you more control over how much you use.Does half-and-half taste sweet? ›
Half-and-half tastes like rich, creamy milk. It may be even more flavorful than milk. It's not sweet since it contains no sweeteners and like cream, it's rarely consumed on its own.Does half-and-half make coffee sweeter? ›
Half-and-half creates richness in dishes without adding extra flavor or sweetness. Creamer can also add richness to a dish, but it will often make the finished product sweeter and possibly flavored.Which is healthier powdered or liquid creamer? ›
WHICH IS HEALTHIER: POWDERED OR LIQUID CREAMER? Powdered creamer typically has more calories and fat, but to make your coffee taste comparable with store-bought liquid creamer, you've got to add a lot! There are additives in the creamer that you, no doubt, want to avoid.What is the healthiest way to sweeten coffee? ›
- Agave. Agave nectar is a natural sweetener derived from cacti. ...
- Honey. People usually think honey is for tea and sugar for coffee, but honey can taste just as sweet and delicious in coffee. ...
- Stevia. ...
- Coconut Sugar. ...
- Maple Syrup. ...
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Evaporated Milk. Out of milk? ...
- Sweetened Condensed Milk. If you take your coffee with cream and sugar, sweetened condensed milk is right up your alley. ...
- Half And Half. Half and half is one of the most popular coffee creamers around. ...
- Heavy Cream. ...
- Almond Milk. ...
- Oat Milk. ...
- Soy Milk. ...
- Coconut Cream.
- Add sweet health perks to every cup of joe. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #1: Cinnamon. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #2: Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #3: Unsweetened Cocoa Powder. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #4: Vanilla Extract. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #5: Salt. ...
- Coffee Flavoring #6: Half a Banana.
Description. Enjoy a cup of coffee with the flavor of Irish Creme. Rich, creamy and blended with a delicate hint of mint, it is the perfect complement to a perfect cup of coffee. Handy, single-serve creamers require no refrigeration.Does Irish cream taste good? ›
Irish cream liqueur is a wonderfully versatile drink. It's so rich and full of flavour. One of the best ways to drink Irish cream is straight or over ice. This means you savour the taste of the liqueur.Does Irish cream taste good in coffee? ›
Irish cream coffee is the best after-dinner drink! Just use Irish cream instead of cream and sugar — how easy is that?Is Irish cream sweet in coffee? ›
The flavors most recognized with Irish Creme whiskey come from the distilling and aging process, so they can be added into the drink sans alcohol. Paired with subtle, creamy sweetness and a touch of vanilla, this coffee creation can be enjoyed hot or iced, and will have you sippin' lucky.Is Irish Coffee sweet or bitter? ›
Our take on the classic Irish Coffee is a coffee lovers heaven. Demerara sugar and cream contribute mellow sweet tones to this definitively bitter drink.Does Starbucks Irish cream taste like Baileys? ›
Starbucks' Irish Cream Cold Brew is made with Starbucks' cold brew coffee, Irish cream simple syrup, sweet vanilla cold cream, ice, and is topped with a dusting of cocoa powder. What does an Irish Cream Cold Brew taste like? An Irish Cream Cold Brew tastes like an iced coffee with Bailey's liquor and cold cream.How do you describe Irish cream flavor? ›
Irish Creme is a smooth velvety flavor, featuring notes of sweet creme and vanilla, enhanced with the flavor of Irish Creme whiskey.What tastes better than Baileys Irish Cream? ›
- Emmets Classic Cream. Emmets Classic cream is an Irish cream liqueur that's close to Baileys. ...
- Carolans Irish Cream. ...
- Molly's Irish Cream. ...
- Ryan's Irish Cream. ...
- Coole Swan Irish Cream. ...
- Five Farms Irish Cream. ...
- Saint Brendan's Irish Cream. ...
- Hard Chaw Irish Cream.
At its simplest, Irish cream contains Irish whiskey and cream, but many brands, including Baileys, add other flavorings like chocolate and vanilla.Does Irish cream coffee creamer taste like mint? ›
Irish Creme creamer is a rich, creamy and blended with a delicate hint of mint.
In an Irish coffee the only alcohol you use is Irish whiskey, and one or two teaspoons of brown sugar is recommended to help cut the bitterness of the coffee. An Irish cream coffee, on the other hand, doesn't need the added sugar because it swaps half of the whiskey for Irish cream, which is already sweet on its own.What is difference between Irish Coffee and Baileys and coffee? ›
Baileys coffee is a spin on Irish coffee using Baileys Irish Cream instead of cream and sugar. Irish coffee is a classic cocktail you probably already know: warm coffee with a shot of Irish whiskey, topped with whipped cream.What does sugar free Irish cream taste like? ›
Our Sugar Free Irish Cream Syrup is a calorie-free blend of vanilla and chocolate flavor with hints of nuttiness for mochas, lattes, or after dinner cocktails.What is vanilla sweet cream cold foam? ›
Sweet cream cold foam is a mixture of vanilla syrup, 2% milk, and heavy cream that is whipped in a cold foam blender. This is what sits at the top of the iced drinks. The milk slowly starts cascading into the drink while the sweetened, foamy cream sits at the top, making each sip absolute perfection.What Flavour is Irish Coffee? ›
The Irish Coffee liquid brew carries the usual well-rounded flavour of coffee, accompanied by notes of irish whiskey. It's a delight to have on a summer day and will refresh you, especially if made as a cold coffee. Made from the choicest blend of coffee beans sourced from Chikmagalur.